Plaster of Paris POP bandage, with extremely short immersion time.
Consists of plain-weave gauze fabric coated with blend of alpha and beta replica omega calcium sulphate crystals, spooled on round perforated plastic core.
1. Immersion time 2 to 3 seconds only.
2. Excellent molding ability.
3. Initial setting time within 3 to 5 minutes, at immersion water temperature of 20 C.
4. Can be carefully subjected to weight bearing after 30 minutes.
5. Very low plaster loss.
6. When completely hardened have high strength at low bandage consumption.
Material: Cotton and plaster of Paris
Solidifying time: 2-5 minutes
Size: length (stretched):2.7m, 3m, 3.6m, 4m, 4.6m, and 5m
Width: 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20cm
Plastic packing: individually packed in cellophane